Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

April 7, 2014 (Pictures)

This was a wall in my last area! In Passaic! Isn't it sooo cool!!!








THE WORLD'S COOLEST WALL!!!


This was my old Zone Leaders and then Elder Mcfarland! We went bowling for our last Zone Activity together!

Sister Page decided to join in!


This is Elder Flores! He is so great! He is only a convert to the church for about 2 years! 

BOWLING!!!!

This is Elder Murray and Elder Blanco!

This is one of our investigators in my last area! she is so great! I miss her a lot!

The Bosket Clan!!!

And this is All of them! Love them!!!

This is my best friend! He told me that I couldn't go... it was so hard to leave this family!!!

This is Anna and her daughter Skyla! They moved to Jersey from Utah about the same time I came out here! They are the best!!

We called our apartment the "Narnia" Apartment because we had this creepy coat closet that had a door in the back that led to the attic! So Sister Page didn't want the coat anymore and we signed it! Now whoever serves in the area has to sign the coat before they leave! 


Me and Elder Mcfarland!

The garbage can says 'rubbish" above it.... hahaha I thought it was the greatest thing EVER!!!


This is me and my new companion, Sister Holyoak!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment