Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

April 7, 2014 (I Live in the Forest People.)

Shout out to my Eternal family!
     So I just sent you like a bajillion photos... haha I hope you like them! (: PHOTO BOMB. Anywho... I had so many photos that I needed to send so they might be really random... Hope it all makes sense! BUT, I am doing great! I am now serving in Hightstown, New Jersey. Which is SO different from my last area it is unreal! I went from like the scarier areas to the really nice areas! Like really nice! I kind of feel like I am in Idaho now... There is a lot of land and there are FARMS! Oh my goodness.... It is like the greatest thing EVER. I think I cried when I saw one... hahah Just kidding, but really though! I don't feel like I am in Jersey... but I do love it! I think it is going to take a little time getting used to though! So my new address is 118 Spring Crest Drive Hightstown, NJ 08520!!! SPREAD THE WORD. I would really appreciate letters... (: Ya'll are the best! On that note, tell Lizzy CONGRATS on her mission call! She is going to love being a missionary! It is too much fun! 
     Not a ton has happened this last week because I have just been moving in and meeting our investigators and the people here in this area! Plus General Conference going on! The people that I have been able to meet so far are amazing though! I love them all already! The members here are incredible! I am in a ward now and the members come out with us and have our investigators over for dinner. They help us out so much! We appreciate it a ton! We live under a member in a really tiny apartment! I love our apartment though! It is so cute! We went to go visit a less active the other day and she seriously lives in the forest! It was dark and all I could think about were bears and moose... hahaha Sister Holyoak has always wanted to see a moose and I told her that because of my luck and my fear of them she will probably see one with me... (; AWESOME. Right?! hahahaha But I love Sister Holyoak! She is an amazing missionary and I am learning lots from her! She is from Gilbert Arizona and has been out for about 13 months! I just know that this transfer is going to be great! I am so excited to see what happens in the next 5 weeks!
     I LOVED General Conference! It went by WAY too fast... I wanted it to keep going! I really liked President Uchtdorf's talk! I have been thinking about being grateful for our trials a lot lately so it was really cool that he talked about it in Conference! I think that it is so true! We really have to be grateful for the bad and the good! We are given things in this life to become stronger and better! It can be extremely hard to see the good in the bad, but with the atonement of Jesus Christ we can! Goodness... Aren't we so blessed!? I also really loved President Monson's talk! I love how he talks about if we love, we will avoid many regrets of life. I guess I hadn't really thought about it that way, but it is so true!! We are all children of God, which makes us all brothers and sisters. So why shouldn't we love everyone? I know I have a lot of things to work on, but i am grateful for the revelation I was able to receive during Conference and to know how I can become a better disciple of Jesus Christ!
     It sounds like you are all doing pretty well! I miss yous like crazy! I hope that you have a great week! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!! WE GOT THIS! (: (: 
You guys are the bestest ever! Thanks again for everything you do for me every single day! (:

Love, Sister Woodland

p.s. I got your package and I LOVE it!! haha It made my entire day! Thanks! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment