Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

May 25, 2015 (iPads)

Family!

     So a lot has happened this week.... 

  1. First things first. WE GOT IPADS. So that is weird... Also, I only get to use it for like 6 weeks... haha So I won't really have a lot of time to get used to it. But they are fun to use. It is nice to have them so we can show people videos and pictures. It helps make things more interactive! Our mission is moving up in the world! 


     2. We had an incredible lesson with Mike and Robyn on Tuesday! We finished teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and after it was over we invited them to be baptized. We were a little hesitant about inviting them because they aren't married yet and they would either have to get married first or stop living with each other. But the Spirit was SO strong in the lesson and after we asked Robyn broke down in tears. She and Mike looked and each other and then Mike high fived her and said, "Let's do this"!! WE WERE SO EXCITED!!! Mike then said that he had some concerns though... We were both a little bit nervous when he said that. He said that he knows they have to be married before they are baptized and they are both willing to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIRACLES PEOPLE. MIRACLES. We talked about how our Bishop can marry them and that this can be very simple! They are both very excited!! It was one of the coolest lessons I have had my whole mission! (:

     3. I am now 21 years old and that is super weird! I had a good Birthday! The members were super sweet! I didn't really tell anyone that is was my birthday and everyone got mad at me for that... haha But everyone surprised me! We had dinner at a members home and they bought an ice cream cake! It was so nice of them! Mike and Robyn bought me an "Alex and Ani" bracelet and it is so pretty! They also bought us cheesecake! Our Bishop and His wife made cake too. It turned out to be a great day! (: The people took good care of me! 




     4. We got a Senior Couple FINALLY!!! Their names our Elder and Sister Ross and they came from Payson, Utah. I don't know if they know any of our family... I haven't actually asked that yet. They only lived in Payson for a year though before coming on a mission. They lived in Wyoming for 40 years before that. We are so stinking excited that they are here though! This ward really needs this Senior Couple! 

     So that was about the majority of what happened this week! It was definitely an eventful one, but also I really good week! It starts the beginning of my last transfer which is a really weird feeling! I am excited though to work hard and have fun this last transfer! Thanks for everything you guys do for me! I hope that all of you have a great week!!!

LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK!! WE GOT THIS! 
Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment