Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

April 27, 2015 (So. Many. Meetings.)

Hiiii

     So that is super scary about G-ma Chris. That lady better be careful! I am glad that she is doing better now though. I will definitely keep her in my prayers! You people better be careful over there... (: Time just keeps moving by so fast. That is crazy that the school year will be over soon. It is also so crazy that everyone is so grown up now. When did all of this happen!? It is so weird for me to think about sometimes... haha It'll be fiiiiinnneee though! It is all good in the hood... WAIT I'm not in the hood anymore... (; 
    So this week was definitely a busy week. I feel like we have spent SO much time just driving around in the car. We have had a TON of meetings this week. And to make it a little harder we are the South part of the mission so it takes us a good 2 hours to get to Morristown for our meetings. So it basically just ruins the majority of our days when we have meetings. I am tired of being in the car. We have to go to Morristown one more time this Friday and then I think we are okay for at least 2 weeks. (: hahaha But despite the many meetings we were still able to work hard and have a good week. We have been focusing this week on getting our area more organized so that we can implement all the things President Taggart wants us missionaries to be doing. So we were able to get things figured out so that we can move forward and see success with some of the new changes that have been made. President Taggart is definitely an inspired man and I am grateful for all he and his wife do for us! (: I just want to talk about this man and women we are teaching right now. I just think they are so amazing! They seriously are such a miracle. We had Regional Conference on Sunday and it was broadcasted in English in the Stafford, NJ Chapel, which is about 40 minutes away from where we live. We wanted Mike and Robyn to come to church this Sunday, but it is always hard to get investigators to church when church is farther away than usual. But they told us that they wanted to come! We asked them if we could get a ride with them because we have used so many miles this month driving everywhere. They were more than willing to take us. Plus this way they couldn't not come to church because they were our ride...(; haha But it was so cool on our ride back home after the conference was over. They both learned so much from it and they were so grateful for being able to go. It was so cool for me to watch them interact with other ward members. Mike was fellowshipping the ward instead of the ward fellowshipping him... IT WAS SO AWESOME! They are two of the nicest people I have ever met and they are ready to find what is missing in their lives. The only thing right now that would be holding them back is that they need to get married. But it was a miracle because on the ride back home we were all talking about what we had learned and they were both asking so many different questions and one of the questions they brought up was what it meant to be "sealed". We were able to talk about it and the spirit prompted us to let them know that in order to be baptized they have to first be married and they can just get married civilly and then a year after their baptism they can have the opportunity to be married for time and all eternity not just til death do you part. You could tell that is what they both really want. They want to do things the right way. AAAH. I just stinking love teaching Mike and Robyn. Mike reminds me so much of Grandpa Chris. (:
     This week has been really good. We got to go on our first exchange with the sisters for this transfer. It went pretty well. We are over 6 sets of sister missionaries which is more than usual so this transfer is full of exchanges! haha It will be good! It will help keeps things busy. (: Just hopefully I won't get too exhausted... I love going on exchanges with the sisters though! I learn so much from them! We are going to be working on putting more of our investigators on baptismal date this week. Which will be good! Things keep moving forward here. This is definitely God's work and He is in the details of it. I am so grateful that He is because we couldn't do this without Him. (:


It is finally starting to look like Spring! <3

     I hope that you guys have another great week! I will keep yous in my prayers. Thanks for everything you do for me! I appreciate it soooo much.

LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK!! WE GOT THIS!
Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment