Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

MTC Pictures

Companionship
Having as much fun in the snow as I can...
By the MTC world map

I LOVE the blanket!
I hung my stocking for Christmas!
I also LOVE all of the presents and things you guys have given me!!! <3
Part of my favorite people! This is some of my zone! I love them!!!
We got Christmas Lights!
This is me and my companions! Sister Porter is the red head and Sister Giles is the blonde one! The elders are in our district!!
We have fun in the MTC
The other two elders in our district
EVERYONE
Companions
Sister Giles
All the sisters in our Zone! 
The whole Zone!
Me and Elder Sinsel!
This is my Branch President and his wife!!!!
This elder bore his testimony to me on my second day here... needless to say we are best friends now!!!
This is Elder Vecchi! 
Me and Elder Mcbride
One of our teachers Brother Clancy


All of our district with another one of our teachers Elder Glancy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment