Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

January 6, 2014 (I Made It to New Jersey!)

Family!!
     I have officially made it to New Jersey!!!! Can you even believe it?! I can't....hahahaha it all feels so surreal! I was so glad I got to talk to some of you this morning and so sad that I didn't get to talk to the rest of you!! I hope things are going well for you and things continue to go well!! I just miss you all like crazy, but I am grateful to finally be out in the field! My mission President and his wife are the best!! They are so sweet and so welcoming! They had dinner ready for us when we got to the mission home tonight and it was soooooooooooooo good!! Home made food!! I have missed that so much! I am excited to find out who my companion/trainer will be tomorrow and also extremely nervous to find out too!!!! I can't wait to start serving and teaching my brothers and sisters of New Jersey!! There are no breaks out on the mission it is literally go, go, go! I am grateful to be out here! Pray for me though, please?? (: I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! Thanks for all the love and support! I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!! WE GOT THIS!!! <3

Love, Sister Woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment