Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

September 3, 2014 (Craziness.)

Hey Fam.
     Sorry I wasn't able to email yesterday and of course on Monday because of the Holiday... Our Zone Leaders decided to do an in zone transfer conference yesterday! I am serving in Princeton with Sister Stout right now! She is an awesome missionary and it has been fun to serve with her for a little bit! She has only been out for about 4 months. That makes me feel old! haha It has been a crazy few days and it will be crazy until the end of the transfer... So Sister Trias has her departing missionary Temple Trip today so her and another Sister are at the Temple now and then they will have interviews with President later today. I will just stay in Princeton...No one will be covering our area for a little... So hopefully no one really needs us... hahaha We will be helping out tonight with a young women activity though! They are going to be doing a missionary scavenger hunt and they wanted the missionaries to help out! So hopefully it goes well for all of the young women! Tomorrow Sister Trias and I will be planning for the next week and this next transfer because she won't be here next Thursday to help plan. So it will be a long day of planning and organizing the area! I actually really like Thursdays now because I am so much more effective when I am organized! (: I decided last week that I am becoming more and more like Mom! (: Which is a good thing, don't worry mom! haha But I realized that I have to have things clean and neat so that I am not stressed out. I organize and clean like Mom too.... and when other missionaries things are dirty I just want to clean for them... haha It's a struggle sometimes. Anyway... These next days before Sister Trias leave are going to be crazy! I know that the rest of this transfer is just going to fly by. I will have to go on another exchange on Monday because the departing missionaries will be going to the Statute of Liberty and then when we drop Sister Trias off at the Mission Home, I will probably be with Sister Stout and Sister Insong and we will cover both of our areas for the next couple of days until transfer conference! So yes.... There is too much going on in such a short amount of time, but I am ready to take it all on! hahaha Well.. I guess I don't really have that much of a choice, do I? Shoot. (; 
     Other than the stress of everything going on all at once... We were able to pick up a new investigator this week as well! I actually haven't met her yet... Other missionaries found her when we were doing a district blitz in our area! We have an appointment with her tomorrow night! I am super excited about it! (: We have two people that we have met this week that have asked us to stop by later so we will hopefully be seeing them sometime this week or next week! Things keep moving right along here! It is always good for me to see that there are prepared people everywhere. We just have to take the time to find them. And it will be in the Lord's time and not ours.... which has been hard for me, but I know that He knows better and that He is constantly aware of all of us. We just need to have the faith to trust in Him. It reminds me of the verses in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." I love the principle of Faith. It has helped me so much throughout my entire life and especially since I have been out on a mission. There is definitely a reason that Faith is the first principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (: 
     Anywho, I am glad that things are going well back home! It sounds like everyone is starting to settle back into the school and work routine... hahaha (: Thanks for all of the love and support! It means so much to me! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I hope that you have a great week! (:
LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK! WE GOT THIS!!

Love, Sister Woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment