Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

June 24, 2014 (I'm Alive.)

Hey Fam.
     Sorry I wasn't able to email yesterday morning! We didn't really end up having a P-Day for very long because we have been SO stinkin busy with transfer stuff! Sister Holyoak is being transferred and I am going to miss her like crazy!!! I have loved being companions with her, but I also know that it is time for her to go to another area! She has been in this area for about 7 and a half months! Time for change I guess!! That happens frequently on the mish! BUT it always turns out to be really good! So I am excited/nervous to find out who my new companion will be! I know she will be great though! So you will all find out more about her next monday! 
     This last week has definitely been a crazy week, but a great week as well!! Sister Holyoak and I had set a goal when we were struggling so much with having 0 investigators, that by the end of the transfer we would have 6 new investigators! Well fam, WE HAVE 6 NEW INVESTIGATORS!!!!! Can you believe it?! I am not sure I can believe it yet! We received 3 new investigators last week and it was seriously a miracle! We still don't know them all very well, but I am excited to get to know them better and to really start teaching them. I know that my Heavenly Father is always going to help me out as Iong as I do my part! So I don't have much to tell you about them yet because I still need to get to know them! (: So more to come on that next Monday! We have been seeing a lot of members because Sister Holyoak wants to say goodbye to them before she leaves! I really love the members of our Ward. They are so great and they help out with missionary work so much! I appreciate all that they do for all of us missionaries! 
     Well, I know I don't have a ton to tell you this week... I will hopefully have lots more to tell you next week! I think I am losing my mind because of everything that is going on right now! hahaha I seriously can't even think clearly right now! Transfers are just really stressful no matter what... even if you aren't leaving! hahah Especially this transfer because a lot of missionaries are leaving and Sister Jeppson and President Jeppson are leaving as well! I guess President Taggart and Sister Taggart are not going to be at this transfer conference. They are not coming into the mission until the 27th! So we will be having interviews with him soon after that! I am excited to meet him and his family! I know that it is going to be a hard transition, but I am excited to see how things work out! I am going to miss President Jeppson and Sister Jeppson SOOOO much though! I have learned so much from them and I love them both so much! They are seriously so incredible and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to have served with them for the 6 months that I got to! (: 
     I hope that you guys have a great week! (: I am so thankful for you guys and for all that you do for me! I know I say this all the time, but I really do feel so blessed that I have been placed in out family! (: YOUS ARE THE BESTEST! (: 

I LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK!!! WE GOT THIS!!! 

Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment