Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

July 21, 2014 (Fireflies)

Hey. (: 
     So once again this week has just flown by... I seriously don't understand where the time goes anymore! I feel like I can't keep up with things sometimes! THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO. This week was a pretty great week! Nothing too insane happend... Which is definitely different for me... something crazy usually always happens... hahaha We are still teaching Elizabeth and she is on date to be baptized for July 27th still! She is soooo excited and I am sooo excited for her! She really is the best! She teaches me more than I think we teach her! Her mom is going to fly out for her baptism and her husband will be there too! So we are excited to see the spirit touch them as they are able to witness her baptism! Getting prepared for her baptism has been a little stressful... Our members have all been out of town and our ward mission leader just got changed. So we are struggling getting a hold of people and figuring out her baptism with the ward! Sunday was crazy! It was the first time we have had Ward Counsel in like a month so that is when the majority of the ward met Elizabeth and found out about her baptism. I felt like i was running around like a chicken with my head cut off... hahaha We got most things figured out though so it's alllll goooood! (: We have been doing a lot of service this week so it has been fun! We got to help out at a Methodist church! We served food at their soup kitchen! It was a really neat experience because we aren't allowed to contact people ourselves and talk with them about the gospel, but we can if they ask questions! A lot of people asked questions or made comments about other missionaries they have met and how helpful they were! It was amazing to hear all of their stories! It is easier when people come up to us and ask question than when we approach them! It is definitely less threatening I think!! We got to help at the food bank again this week and then they invited us to come over for a barbecue! So we got to do that and meet new people there as well! We helped a man move in and lots of other things! It has been a busy week full of service opportunities! I loved it! I love constantly going and helping others! It is my favorite thing to do! So, we had a good week! (: We are still working on getting in contact with our other investigators more! Hopefully this week will determine whether or not they are really interested! I have a feeling like this upcoming week is going to go by SOOO fast! Seriously time keeps going by way too quickly! There are fireflies out now though!!!! They are beautiful! I love when it is about 5 or 6 at night because they are everywhere! It really is beautiful! The first time I saw them I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! haha I know that I am going to really miss them when I come home! They make the summer SO great! They make up for the crazy humidity! hahaha 
     Well, I am glad that things are going good back at home! It sounds like you guys are having a great summer!!! When does school start again?! Crazy how fast the summer is going... Well, I miss you crazy people! I hope that you have the best week EVER! Thanks for being so amazing!!!

LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON AND BACK! WE GOT THIS!!!

Love, Sister Woodland

p.s. so can we all go kayaking when I get home...??? (: haha

No comments:

Post a Comment