Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

May 5, 2014 (SKYPE TIME.‏)

Heyheyhey! 
     I am so glad that you all had a great week last week! I have been thinking about yous lots! I am also glad that Mal had a great Birthday! I hope you all partied hard... (: I AM GOING TO BE 20 IN LIKE 18 DAYS.... Now, that is crazy... I am not going to be a teenager anymore. I think I still feel like I am 13 years old... hahaha Anyway, that is nuts about the Linford's! Tell them congrats for me! I hope everything goes well for them! Next thing, I need someone to give every single Bradshaw a hug for me please! Tell them that they are in my prayers every single night and I will keep praying for them! That is so hard... I remember when Grandpa passed away and how hard that was! It is so sad to lose someone we love so much, but that is why this gospel is so amazing! We have the opportunity to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that we will get to see our loved ones again! I think that is the greatest blessing we could ever ask for! Life can really be so tough sometimes... I am so grateful to have the gospel because I know I wouldn't be able to get through the trials I have gone through without it! 
     This last week was a great week!! We were seriously just going and going and going all week long! It was a blast! I love being so busy that when we come home at 9 pm to plan for our next day, we literally drop to our knees to pray and then it takes every ounce of energy that I have left to get ready for bed! I think I have been more tired this week than I ever have been! It feels so good though to know that we are using the Lord's time to the best of our ability! We have decided to try and see a lot more members from our Ward than we have been this last week. We figured that this might help us find people who are prepared and ready to receive this restored gospel better than just contacting people on the streets! Little did we know that sometimes the active members really need to hear an uplifting message. We had the opportunity to hear one of the brothers in our Ward bare his testimony about the missionaries! We had decided to stop by and visit him on Saturday because we had written him a thank-you card and had been meaning to give it to him for awhile! All we did was sing 'A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief'. We had no idea that that was his favorite hymn and that he needed to hear it that day. It was a very humbling experience for me to listen to him bare his testimony about it. It was a reminder to me that God is truly mindful of each of us! He really does know what we are going through and he wants to help us any chance He can. Even if that means sending two Sister Missionaries to sing a hymn! I was so thankful that we listened to the prompting from the Holy Ghost to see him that day! I cannot even believe that I have almost been out for 5 months now... That is SO crazy! Time really is just flying by... Faster and faster every single day! I just want all of you to know though, that I LOVE being a missionary! I really couldn't imagine doing anything else right now in my life than being a full-time missionary! I love sharing the gospel with absolutely everyone we come in contact with! I get the opportunity to have a front row seat to the greatest miracle, seeing the atonement of Jesus Christ work in my brothers and sisters here in Jersey! I have never been happier than I am right now! (: I KNOW that this gospel is true. I have never been more sure of that in my entire life! I KNOW that because of the Plan of Salvation I get to live with all of you for time and all eternity, and for that I will be foreverly grateful. I KNOW that all things are possible because of the Atonement of my Savior and Redeemer. And I KNOW that "this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God."
     I hope that all of you have another great week!! Don't forget to party hard in the warm weather! (: I AM SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO SKYPE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (: (: (: (: (: No crying though, Okay?? (; LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON AND BACK! WE GOT THIS!!! <3

Love, Sister Woodland

P.S. I have to speak in Church next Sunday on.... MOM!!! (: haha Pray for me... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment