Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

March 2, 2015 (So many changes... so many emotions...)

Hello family~
     Holy smokes... well first things first. I am glad that things are going well back home. That is so awesome that Mallory loved Rexburg! It is such a great little place. (: everyone really is growing up so stinking fast. it still blows my mind that Megan will be graduated from college soon and that mal will be graduated from high school soon and that Bryce man will have his driver’s license and BE ABLE TO DATE. you are all going to be so weird when I come home... (; hahahahahaha I can't wait to see you people in 18 WEEKS. wow. time is honestly going to go by so stinking fast these last three transfers. it really just makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous. I know I need to kind of start figuring things out though... so I will start working on that...
     So I am officially being transferred! Sister Robinson got called to train a new missionary last Thursday night so I pretty much knew that I was going to be getting transferred this time. It has been soooooooooo emotional for me... hahaha I feel like it just keeps getting harder and harder for me to leave an area!! I have just been cryin my little eyes out this whole weekend! We have been going to see a lot of the members and my recent converts so I could say goodbye and it has been so hard for me. I think the hardest one for me though was Isaiah. I cried so hard... and to make it all worse he cried really hard too... :( aaaahhh... I was a mess. I just love that little boy so much and I want the absolute best for him. I am just going to miss this crazy area sooo much! I have honestly just fallen in love with New York. Missionary life is hard on the heart... hahaha 
     I got called last night to be a sister training leader... I am soooooooo nervous about it, but I know that God will help me. It is a good thing too because I couldn't do this without him. So things are going to be changing completely for me this next transfer! Ready or not, here we go!! Like I said last week... it is a good thing that faith is the first principle of the gospel because I have no choice, but to go forward with faith now. I am excited for the opportunity this will give me to grow and become a better daughter of God. I hope that I can help out the incredible sisters that I will be over. Man... mission life is crazy sometimes... hahaha 



We were just a little in shock.... hahaha
​ 


    Sorry I don't have much else to say this week... my mind is all over the place. I will email you a better email next week and let you know where I am, who my companion is, and how everything is going! Thanks for all of the love and support! It really means the world to me!!! (:

LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK!! WE GOT THIS!
Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment