Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

June 8, 2015 (Time goes too fast!)

Hi.

     So I am glad that yous had such a great week last week! Mal is officially a High School Graduate.... SO CRAZY! Your kids are growing up so stinking fast Mom and Dad! How do you feel about all of this?! Now it is Bryce's turn to get old. haha I can't believe that boy will be 16 years old in like 2 weeks! So much change is happening in such little time! It is too much for the heart to handle! (: 
     Things are just moving right along over on the East Coast. We taught Mike and Robyn this last week and we had invited them to pray to know what Heavenly Father wanted for them. It turned out to be a little different from what we were expecting, but we also kinda knew it was coming. They both are gaining SUCH strong testimonies of the Gospel and they know that it is true! They told us that they want to get married and be baptized, but they don't want to rush things too quickly. We definitely understood where they were coming from. Even though they don't want to have a big wedding by any means, they do want to have their children there. I felt a little selfish for a second because I really wanted to be at their baptism as a full-time missionary, but when it really comes down to it, it doesn't matter if I am there or not as long as they progress and have the opportunity to enter into God's Kingdom. I really just want the best for these two INCREDIBLE people! It was a weird feeling knowing that I won't be in the mission when they get baptized... haha They kept saying that they were going to fly Sister Quinlan and I out for their wedding and their baptism! haha These people here are just SO amazing. It really is way too much for my heart to handle! 
     I have been thinking a lot this week of the scripture in 3 Nephi 5:13, "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of Him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. “I am just so stinking grateful that I have had this chance to be a representative of my Savior for a year and a half. I LOVE BEING A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST. And even when I come home from my mission I will still be a disciple of Christ. (: 
     I just love you people so stinking much! Thanks for everything you do for me every single day! I am so grateful for your prayers! Keep those up! (: Imma need them these last 4 weeks! (: I hope you guys have another great week! 



This is my district! (:


LOVE YOUS TO THE MOON & BACK!! WE GOT THIS! 
Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment