Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

June 1, 2015 (Week 2 of 6!! Aaaaah.)

Hi.

So this week has been a good week. I had my first meltdown of my last transfer a couple of days ago... Hahaha I thought I was doing juuuust fine, but then I had to cry for just a second about it. I have since pulled it together and I am good now.  I promised myself I wouldn't be that missionary who cried all the time during their last transfer... Too bad I take after my mother. (: I have decided that I will probably just cry randomly for the rest of the transfer. Hahaha My poor companion! I am glad that things are going well back home! I cannot believe that Mal is graduating this Wednesday... She is soooo old! Send me lots of pics please. (:

We had the best Sunday I have ever had my whole entire mission yesterday!! We had 5 of our investigators at church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooooooooooooo amazing! The spirit was so strong in all of our meetings. Also, one of the recent converts here CAME BACK TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had texted us at the beginning of last transfer and told us that he didn't want anything to do with the church anymore. It broke my heart into a million pieces. He wanted to be left alone and he wanted a break from this whole "mormonism thing". So we let him have his space. Then yesterday when he walked through the church doors, I almost died. I was so stinking happy to see him in the church building again I could have hugged him. MIRACLES HAPPENIN EVERYWHERE. It was such good day.

Things are going good over on the east coast. We are havin weird, misty, rainy, weather over here. I am waiting for it to actually down pour! Jersey thunderstorms are the best. (: I hope that yous have a great week this week! Thanks for all you do and for being such great examples to me. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment