Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

July 6, 2015 (See Yous in 2 Days!!!!!)

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept
the faith." -2 Timothy 4:7

I cannot even believe that I have made it to the end of my mission. It all still seems very surreal to me. It has been the best 18 months for my life. I have learned so much out here and I am so grateful for all the many experiences I have had as a full-time missionary. I really love the people over here in New Jersey and New York! I just want yous to know that I now know more than I ever have before, that Jesus is the Christ. I know that He really does love us and that He watches over us constantly. I know that the Savior has a perfect love for everyone everywhere. I have loved being able to feel a teeny tiny glimpse of how the Savior must feel for all of God's children. I love this Gospel with all my heart. I cannot wait to see all of your faces at the airport on Wednesday. Thanks for being THE BEST family a girl could ever ask for!!!
     See yous in 2 days!! 


Love yous to the Moon & back!!! WE DID IT!  
Love, Sister Woodland


No comments:

Post a Comment