Contact Information

E-mail: amy.woodland@myldsmail.net

December 25, 2013 (Merry Christmas!!!!!!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM (:
     Gosh. It definitely is sooooo weird being away from home and it being Christmas! I miss you people like crazy! I missed sleeping with mal, bryce, and meg.... But I will be just fine!! So don't you guys worry! THANK YOU for the Christmas package!! I LOVE it soooo much! Me and the Sisters in my district all woke up this morning at 5:30 and opened all of our presents together!! It made me feel a little bit like I was at home with you guys! I love absolutely everything I got! I am wearing the red sweater today as well!! I was so excited when I opened it because I didn't really have anything too festive to wear today! I also really love the blanket! (I'm definitely going to make it fit in my suitcase and take it with me to Jersey!) Tell the Bradshaw family that I am sooooo grateful for their slippers, the book, the bracelet, and the cute headband! I was so excited to see I got a package from them and I loved their card! I will write a letter to them on Saturday! I seriously cannot even express to you guys how incredibly blessed I feel to have such an amazing family! Like really. You guys are the best EVER! I love you sooo much! Thanks for supporting me and loving me! It means the absolute world to me!! 
     We got the opportunity to listen to a Elder in the Quorum of The Seventy last night for Christmas Eve! It was David F. Evans and his sweet wife! It was such an amazing talk and I loved it! The spirit here is sooooo strong!! After Elder Evans was done with his talk we stayed in our seats and they passed out candy to all of the missionaries and we got to watch The Nativity and Mr. Kruegers Christmas. I LOVE IT! I basically cried through the entire thing.... hahaha gosh. I really need to stop crying here! It just reminded me of Grandpa and then the thought came to my mind that he is watching over me and is my guardian angel helping through all of this! I know that I am being watched over and helped so much out here. I could never do what I am doing all by myself! I love being a missionary!! This is sooooo incredible hard, but I wouldn't change a thing! I know that with the Lord's help I can accomplish anything! I had a hard day on Saturday night and was struggling being homesick and feeling like I just can't teach someone about the gospel. The following Sunday I asked my branch president, President Watson if he would give me a blessing to help me feel better and to help me know how to help each Sister in my branch! It was such a sweet blessing and I know that it has helped me sooo much!! I am so thankful for the priesthood! So don't worry about me because other than missing you incredible people today I am doing extremely well!! 
     I hope that your Christmas is so amazing! I love you guys sooooooooo much!! Thanks for everything you do for me! Keep the letters up! (: I LOVE THEM! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love, Sister Woodland

P.S. We get to listen to another general Authority today and word is that it is going to be one of the twelve!!! SO STOKED! (: (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment